CAMELBEACH IS NOW OPEN!
We are looking forward to welcoming our guests back for another incredible season in the Poconos fresh mountain air. We want to reassure you and put your mind at ease by sharing with you the steps we have taken to provide a safe and clean environment for everyone.
As the CDC states, "There is no evidence that COVID-19 can be spread to humans through the use of pools and hot tubs. Proper operation, maintenance and disinfection (e.g., with chlorine and bromine) of pools and hot tubs should remove or inactivate the virus that causes COVID-19."
All guests to Camelbeach are required to wear a face covering when entering the park and while in any building facilities. Face coverings are not required while enjoying the water activities or while seated for eating. We do ask that you wear a mask walking to and from your table to eat.
CLEANLINESS, PHYSICAL DISTANCING AND SAFETY
We have continued best in class cleanliness and safety practices in addition to requirements set by the CDC and local government. We continue to develop protocols to offer the ultimate safe, clean and fun environment.
Camelbeach will open only 50% occupancy to provide plenty of space.
- Tickets will be sold online only with specific arrival dates.
- All guests to Camelbeach are required to wear a face covering when entering the park and while in any building facilities. Face coverings are not required while enjoying the water activities or while seated for eating. We do ask that you wear a mask walking to and from your table to eat.
- Camelbeach will be cashless, transactions are encouraged to be paid by credit card only
- Passholders are encouraged to reserve time slots to guarantee admission to the park.
- Lines will be marked with appropriate physical distancing intervals as a visual indicator.
- Season Passes Purchased Prior to June 26th, 2020 will be valid through the end of the 2021 season
- Season passes can now be picked up at Guest Services between 9am and 5pm.
- While we don’t offer a refund on tickets, we do make your visit risk free by assuring you that if we suspend operations due to lightning in the area for more than 90 consecutive minutes, you will receive a complimentary ticket to come back at a later date.
- Seating area, will be arranged in family style “pods“ located appropriately distanced from any other groups.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be placed all over the park.
To learn more about our current cleanliness programs, please see the additional sections below.
Guests are required to wear a face covering upon entrance to the waterparks. Once in the waterpark guest are not required to wear a face covering while enjoying the water activities. However, Guest are required to wear face coverings when in bathroom areas, locker/changing areas, and all food and beverage areas until they sit down to eat.
Any individual who is age 2 and older is required to wear a face covering during their time at Camelback Resort. Should you have a medical condition that prevents you from wearing a face covering, you will not be required to wear one.
• Tickets will be sold online with specific arrival times.
• Guests will be required to wear face masks when not in the water
• Employees will be required to wear face masks.
• Lines will be marked with appropriate physical distancing intervals as a visual indicator.
• Seating area, will be arranged in family style “pods“ located appropriately distanced from any other groups.
• All chefs are ServSafe certified. This is a national program to teach safe-food preparation and handling.
• Grab and go available for ordering
• Prepackaged plastic flatware
• All plate ware, service ware; cup ware will be single use disposable
• No bar seating available.
• Stanchions set to allow for physical distancing line queuing protocol enacted.
• Guests can order and pick up beverages.
• All self-serve condiments and utensils to be removed and available from cashiers or servers.
• Chaise lounge chairs to be sanitized after each use.
• Cabana guest contact surfaces to be sanitized after each use. Will be pressure washed and sanitized each night.
• Cabanas and furniture electrostatically sanitized overnight.
• Entry kiosks and all other desks and counters to be sanitized
• Chlorine levels manually checked continually by roving pool technician in addition to our electronic monitoring and dispersal system.
• Regular cleaning of all ride vehicles including handrails. Ride vehicles to be tipped upside down after each rider or group to cover vehicle surface in chlorinated water before leaving splash down area. General use tubes will be tipped handles down by staff when not in use.
• Furniture to be disinfected with electrostatic sprayer at close.
• Increased disinfecting of lockers.
• We will be disinfecting and sanitizing all waterpark locker rooms, water park and resort common areas with hospital-grade cleaning products as well as electrostatically spraying.
• All guard chairs will be provided with assigned disinfection material.
• Touchless hand sanitizing stations will be placed all over the park.
• Masks for attendants and lifeguards at top/bottom of all slides
• Guests will be escorted to seating areas, in order to assist them with finding appropriate seating.
• Furniture set in groupings of 4 – 6 pieces, 6 feet apart to achieve proper distancing.
• Lines marked at appropriate distancing intervals for queueing for slides and rides.
• Signage near pools advising physical distancing between swimmers.
• No pairing of different parties in group rafts.